This means the CCCRibbon.dotm template is either missing or disabled. Verify that this template is present in the Office Startup folder (e.g., C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\STARTUP).
A. If CCCRibbon.dotm is not present, the macros must be installed or updated. Re-run the macro system update or setup batch file.
B. If CCCRibbon.dotm is present, the template may be disabled:
1. In MS-Word, select the File tab.
2. Select Options.
3. Select the Add-Ins option.
4. Click in the “Manage” drop-down at the foot of the window and select Disabled Items. Then click Go.
5. Highlight each item that appears in the list of disabled items and click the Enable button.
6. Click Close, then OK, to return to the main MS-Word screen.
7. Now, exit and restart MS-Word.